Are you aware of the technique behind the product data shown on webshops? The online customer journey you took is what we enhance via our content catalog and platforms. Are you a self-starter? Do you want to be a part of a team with industry-leading technology professionals? Does working with large enterprises motivate you? If that’s a triple yes, then join Syndy!
Syndy, a subsidiary of Icecat, was founded in 2010 and is part of the Icecat Group (NPEX listed) since 2018. The synergetic power of being a part of a global leader in content syndication is truly remarkable and offers great opportunities for brands and retailers all over the world. At Syndy, we support global brands in bringing clarity and control to internal product data management and delivery processes. Purpose-built technology, global scalability, end-to-end integrations, and expert advice for full control.
Our team is built upon technology, operations, and account management. These three elements of the business make sure we keep our new and existing customers satisfied with developments based on customer needs and market requirements.
About the role
Your primary role as a Business Development Manager is to expand the Syndy business in existing and or new verticals. Having the benefit of cross-selling services from other entities in the holding will make your job even more interesting. The possibilities are endless and that leaves you with plenty of relevant opportunities to discuss during your prospecting conversations. You will manage and hunt for clients via visits, networking, cold calling, promoting, or any other creative way that is effective. Using an existing network from your earlier experience can of course speed up the potential business.
- Identify and approach decision-makers (DMU) within organizations and define leads
- Implement the sales strategy (terms of sales, sales processes, etc.)
- Research and build relationships with existing and new clients
- Develop and expand long-term customer relationships
- Prepare and execute contract negotiations
- Develop and implement sales driven marketing / promotional activities
- Participate in trade fair shows / set up of customer events
- Report to Managing Director
- HBO or higher work and thinking level
- Experienced in SaaS (2 years or more)
- Self-reliant and creative team player
- Structured way of working, basing decisions on solid analysis
- Negotiation and organizational skills
- Self-confidence, friendly and customer-driven
- Strong communication skills and dynamic personality
- Eager to win, also outside office hours
- Native Dutch and fluent English, other languages are a pre
- Proven track record and contacts in the B2B area
- Having a commercial network in the FMCG or related industries industry is a big plus
What we offer
A challenging role with a lot of responsibility and flexibility and the possibility to create your own customer portfolio in an international environment. Customers that are demanding the most of you and your organization. This full-time role offers you the chance to grow into a company that is full of energy and developing every day. Of course, we will provide you with the necessary tools but we will expect the same from you! Are you the one that can meet our and our customer’s demands? Please feel free to reach out and apply for this great position. We would love to get in touch with you and listen to your story! We are looking forward to meet you!