Are you aware of the technique behind the product data shown on webshops? The online customer journey you took is what we enhance via our content catalog and platforms. Are you a self-starter? Do you want to be a part of a team with industry-leading technology professionals? Does working with big businesses motivate you? If that’s a triple yes, then join Syndy!
Syndy was founded in 2010 and has been part of the Icecat Group (NPEX registered) since 2018. The synergetic power of being a part of a global leader in content syndication is truly remarkable and offers excellent opportunities for brands and retailers worldwide. At Syndy, we support international brands in bringing clarity and control to internal product data management and delivery processes. Purpose-built technology, global scalability, end-to-end integrations, and expert advice for full control.
Our team is built upon technology, operations, and customer success. These three elements of the business make sure we keep our new and existing customers satisfied with developments based on customer needs and market requirements.
About the role
Your primary role is to link the commercial Syndy department and the development team. Execute daily operational tasks related to the customer’s environment in Syndy and translate the technical requests into business opportunities. Guiding team members in mapping and coding procedures and managing the recurring processes. Since this is a customer-facing role, we expect you to be communicative and business smart as well.
- Project management & client assistance:
- Assist with preparation of large accounts clients
- Support clients with platform on-boarding (support)
- Track client activity
- Internal team organization & management:
- Lead / guide the team with operational tasks
- Plan, manage and review weekly timelines
- Quality assurance and review on delivery
- Content management & implementation of brand & retailer templates and exports:
- Have complete understanding of the platform
- Implementing new templates, exports & data imports
- Smart-data mapping:
- Analysis on template attributes to determine which fields should be shared across retailer channels
- Custom coding
- Platform analysis / user experience
- Create and share report
- Analyze and provide suggestions to improve internally and externally
- Analytics / Business / Consulting background
- Must-be fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus (Minimum level: B2+/C1)
- Stellar know-how of Excel (Microsoft)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, open-minded, positive, disciplined and organized
- Worked in teams / collaborative projects
What we offer?
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibility and flexibility
- Working in an informal setting with a multi-national team
- Collaboration with appealing partners
- Hybrid work arrangement (office/work from home)
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Holidays: 24 (possibly up to 26)
- Company laptop
- Employment type: Full-time (40 hours)
Do you live up to challenges, love prospecting, and are you a team player? Please make sure you send us your motivational letter and resume.